NH Seacoast Ruby/Rails user group forming.

Scott Garman sgarman at iname.com
Thu Dec 28 11:05:36 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm starting a NH user group around the amazing language Ruby and its
amazing (or amazingly hyped?) web development framework Ruby on Rails.

For our first meeting, I'll be sharing some of my favorite resources for
Ruby development and following the community. We'll also engage in such
exciting activities as creating a regular meeting schedule, setting up a
mailing list, and coming up with an organization name that makes a cool
acronym!

WHEN?: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, from 7-9 PM.
WHERE?: UNH Library (Durham, NH). I'm reserving a study room on the
bottom floor.

Please drop me a line if you'd like to attend and I can forward you
directions to the library and places where you can park.

And in a feeble effort to not seem *too* off-topic, I develop and deploy
Ruby and Rails apps on Ubuntu and CentOS platforms, respectively. :)

Scott

--
Scott Garman
sgarman at iname dot com