Free rack to whoever comes and takes it.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Mon Feb 6 14:01:02 EST 2006

Here (http://jots.org/~ken/images/rack.jpg) you'll find a picture (taken
w/phone -- sorry for quality) of a full-size 42U, 19" rack at my
kinda-former employer.  Half of their workspace is getting emptied out
to make room for the building owner to rent to someone else.  And this
rack -- including two cat-5 patch panels AND the rinky dink fiber patch
panel, shown -- is now superfuous.  (Note that there are no side panels,
or anything else of that ilk.)

You want it?  Drop me a line, and we'll set up a time for you to pick it
up -- we're located near the YMCA in Merrimack.

First come, first served.

-Ken