Notebook Network Issues

Thomas M. Albright talbright at albrightent.com
Sun Feb 12 09:17:00 EST 2006

OK, I still don't know what the problem is. The FA510 worked in RedHat
6.2, and 8.0 but just won't work in Fedora Core 3.

I downloaded the PCMCIA package update (to a different computer) and
used a disk to get it to the notebook. Once I upgrade PCMCIA, I tried
again. Still got nothing (although the error when restarting pcmcia went
away). So I tried an FA410 instead of the 510, and it worked. So that's
what I'm going to use.

Thanks for everyones help! No I just need to figure out if I can use the
winmodem (LT Win Modem - HSM0a19)

--
TARogue (Linux user number 234357)
 If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates.