Software search

Neil Schelly neil at jenandneil.com
Tue Jan 17 07:52:01 EST 2006

Request Tracker immediately comes to mind for the trouble-ticketing system.
I've been using it a couple months now and it's great for that.  As for the
datalogging->graphing program, I don't have any suggestions.  But I use
Nagios for system monitoring, which can certainly do the datalogging part.
It's nothing very presentable, but I'm sure anyone with a little graphics
cleverness can program up a couple of nice SVG generators for the logs.
-Neil