HB1197 Public Meeting

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Tue Jan 17 23:29:01 EST 2006

I was talking to my father-in-law-to-be this past weekend, and
mentioned the bill in the house on Open Source. He mentioned (and
invited me to attend) the following public subcommittee work session:

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/hcaljourns/calendars/2006/houcal2006_6.html
Tuesday, Jan 24th:
 2:00 p.m.         Subcommittee work session on HB 1197, establishing a
 committee to study requiring state government to consider using open
 source software when acquiring new software.

(He's the Clerk for the Executive Departments and Administration
Committee which the bill is currently assigned to:
http://gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/billstatus/commdetails.asp?txtcommcode=H07
, if anyone is interested.)

Not sure if I'll be going, but I'm thinking about it. (I'm also not 100%
sure if it's open to the public, but am 95% sure on it.) If others are
interested, I can confirm details.

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer