HB1197 Public Meeting

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Jan 18 00:22:00 EST 2006

On Jan 17, 2006, at 23:28, Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> Not sure if I'll be going, but I'm thinking about it. (I'm also not
> 100%
> sure if it's open to the public, but am 95% sure on it.) If others are
> interested, I can confirm details.

Would this be purely as a spectator sport?  In other words, do we need
one person to take notes or would a mass of warm bodies be somehow
useful?

> Tuesday, Jan 24th:
>  2:00 p.m.         Subcommittee work session on HB 1197, establishing a
>  committee to study requiring state government to consider using open
>  source software when acquiring new software.

So if this does call for a mob we could conceivably do this, have
dinner, and still make the Quarterly Meeting.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/