PHP Templates and/or Web Frameworks

Dan Coutu coutu at snowy-owl.com
Mon Jan 30 20:59:00 EST 2006

Ted, I've created lots of PHP code and love the SMARTY templating
system. I've used a number of template systems in both Perl and PHP and
this is the best one I've found anywhere. Look for it at smarty.php.org

Note that this is different from a framework, it simply provides a
mechanism for templates. I've not yet found a good general purpose
framework for use with many things. Instead I tend to build on a
framework that's focused on the desired job at hand. So for example
Mambo is a good framework for a content management based site.

Dan