Experience with Cyberonic/Covad?

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Thu Mar 16 13:36:00 EST 2006

I'm looking to boost my local DSL from 768/384 and dslreports.com
lists Cyberonic/Covad out of Worcester as providing service to my
local CO (about a half-mile downhill from here - I can see the
building). Has anyone had experience with their service locally?
DSLReports has the usual assortment of saintly praise and demon-
cursing - throw out the high and the low and they look about average.
6 M up / 768 down for $99 month with a static IP. Hard to beat with a
stick, imo.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com