Last night's PySIG meeting

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Fri Mar 24 09:15:01 EST 2006

Seven folks graced the Amoskeag Business Incubator for an exciting
and interactive night looking at dabo, the three-tier rich-client
python framework for database application development. We watched the
videos of Ed Leafe's presentation at the recent PyCon conference in
Texas and compared experiences in getting dabo up and running, our
first challenge. The videos were compelling; there are some
tremendous features in the package, and we resolved to have a
followup meeting once we've had a little more success diving into the
package and can actually talk about how to use it.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com