Linux on an AS/400?

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Tue Mar 28 09:08:01 EST 2006

Dear Dan,

This web page gives a rather good overview of the steps required to create a
logical partition where Linux can be hosted on an IBM iSeries - AS/400
server.
http://www.midrangeserver.com/mpo/mpo052203-story03.html

Because of the way in which this particular server manages delivering
hardware resources to an OS, you are required to use a Linux distro
specially crafted to work with the iSeries hardware.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--