DLSLUG May 4th

Warren Luebkeman warren at resara.com
Mon May 1 11:58:01 EDT 2006

This presentation will be about adoption of desktop Linux in the enterprise,
and how our system meets the challenges.  The issues we will be discussing
are broadly applicable to any Linux distribution and organization that wishes
to adopt desktop Linux.  The primary topics we will be addressing are:

Installation/Migration
Integration with legacy applications
Network Management
Useability
OSS Alternatives

Why should you go?  This is an opportunity to see and ask questions of how
Linux on the desktop can be made practical for the corporate desktop.  You
will get to see integration with Active Directory, Windows Terminal Services,
advanced thin client technology, and other open source desktop management
tools and applications.

We will also be showcasing 3D accelerated graphics on a thin client (Unreal
Tournament), which to our knowledge is an industry first!  The practical
application of this technology would be 3D CAD in a thin client environment,
but Unreal Tournament is much cooler.

Hope to see you there!

Warren Luebkeman

www.resara.com