Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, May 17, 2006 at 7:00 pm

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Wed May 10 15:18:00 EDT 2006

When: May 17, 2006 7:00PM (6:30 for Q&A)
Topic: Sybase on Linux
Moderator:     Patrick Enright
Location:  MIT Building E51 Room 315

Patrick's presentation will contain a brief update on the history of
Sybase over the course of their 20 years with an update on Sybase's
involvement on the linux platform, a detailed technical brief on the
Sybase products that integrate with the Linux platform, followed by
extremely interactive demonstrations of Sybase's Linux products to the
Sybase Developer Network and CodeXchange.

Please feel free to join the Sybase Developer Network in advance of
this presentation and take a look at the Sybase offerings on Linux.

For additional information, maps and directions please consult the BLU
web site: http://www.blu.org
Please note that there is a parking lot attached to E51 with an
entrance on Amherst St.

Also note that the BLU will be participating in USENIX Annual Technical
Conference, Boston May 30 - June 3 at the Boston Marriott.
http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix06/

And, don't forget our next installfest on Saturday, May 20th - I'll
post an announcement later this week.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group