SIP phone suggestions

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Tue Nov 7 06:57:01 EST 2006

Hey all - I'm finally foraying into the world of Asterisk.  I have a box
to dedicate to it, I have Trixbox (http://www.trixbox.org/) downloaded
and ready to install ... now I just need some phones.

I was wondering if folks could suggest (or at least relay experiences)
on phones?

I'm looking for one fairly nice office phone.  Something multi-line
capable (which I still don't really get - shouldn't that be inherent?)
with a decent speaker phone.

Then I'm also looking for a couple of wireless ones (I already have a
WAP).

Any advice, etc is gratefully accepted.  Thanks in advance.

--
Cole Tuininga
colet at code-energy.com
http://www.code-energy.com/