SIP phone suggestions

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 09:24:26 EST 2006

On 11/7/06, Cole Tuininga <colet at code-energy.com> wrote:

> Hey all - I'm finally foraying into the world of Asterisk.  I have a box
> to dedicate to it, I have Trixbox (http://www.trixbox.org/) downloaded
> and ready to install ... now I just need some phones.
>
> I was wondering if folks could suggest (or at least relay experiences)
> on phones?
>
> Then I'm also looking for a couple of wireless ones (I already have a
> WAP).

  The only warning I can give for 802.11 wireless SIP phones is, prepare for
802.11b.  Last I checked, which was several months ago, most where 802.11b,
with only one or two models supporting 802.11g, which where expensive, (500+
$$ range).

  I'll see if I can find my old information, and the phones I ended up
using.

  Thomas