QEMU ?

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 13:12:41 EST 2006

Hi all,

Is anyone here familiar with QEMU ?  I'm trying to use it to test a
PGI-based installer for our product, and for some reason it ends up
failing because /dev/hda9 needs a manual fsck.

Burning the ISO image to a CD and installing on a real system works
just fine, but not under QEMU. My hda image is 150GB, which is plenty
large enough for what I'm installing.

Since this is my first foray into using a VM, I'm at a loss as to what
the problem could be.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Seeya,
Paul