preferred fan speed control methods?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:49:13 EST 2006

On 11/30/06, Mark Komarinski <mkomarinski at wayga.org> wrote:
> What you're looking for is a different class of system.  Go look for
> industrial PCs.  They're typically built to work at room temperature or
> slightly higher (think shop floor) and has built in air filters in the
> front with positive pressure inside.

  I've seen those, too.  I find it's often cheaper and easier (from a
support perspective) to put a "regular" PC in an enclosure, like this:

http://www.dustshield.com/std_details.asp?learn=1&id=72

  But then, none of this talk about chassis design really helps the
OP, since he already *has* the computers.  :)

-- Ben