Looking to hire

Jeff Macdonald macfisherman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 11:37:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm looking to add a member to my team. We call ourselves the mailer-dudes.
A mailer-dude is part Engineer, part admin, part help desk. Yes, we wear
many hats.

See http://www.e-dialog.com/company_crrs_msg_sys_eng.cfm.

An ideal canidate would have lots of experience with email (ie. sendmail,
exim, qmail, etc) and programming experience. We actually don't use any of
those MTAs, but experience with any of them what I'm looking for. But, it
seems those types of folks are hard to find. So if you are an expert perl
programmer (or at least a pretty good one), we will work with you to learn
the world of email. Feel free to send me your resume.

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA