Kubuntu Artwork - now includes DVD jacket (almost)

Greg Rundlett greg.rundlett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:18:33 EST 2007

On Dec 10, 2007 9:14 AM, Kristian Erik Hermansen
<kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2007 6:11 AM, Eddie Martinez <eddiemartinez at gmail.com> wrote:
> > please please use vector for your images. that's all i can suggest.
>
> I agree!!!  All should learn to utilize SVG...
>
> --
> Kristian Erik Hermansen
> "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."

I continued with this Kubuntu DVD label artwork, creating a DVD jacket
by translating the (French) work of Didier Raboud.
http://freephile.com/cms/node/7
http://freephile.com/cms/files/freephile.com/kubuntu-gutsy-gibbon-780x525.png
is a preview of the SVG I made.  I just have to package it up (adjust
internal image references and tar), but at the moment my printer is
not printing so I want to be sure the file is good before posting it.