Koolu.com

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at li.org
Wed Feb 14 13:49:50 EST 2007

> Unfortunately you didn't answer my question about whether the KoolU can
> decode and display 720p and 1080i HDTV.

I did not answer because the issue of "decoding" and where that actually
is done, versus displaying an already decoded bit-blitted image over the
net is the issue.

I will let our Technical Director answer that question.  Please stand
by.

> Does the box have a 10/100/1000 UTP port?  Or is the only connection via
> 802.11?   Is the 802.11 only b/g or does it support 802.11(a)?

Thanks to Drew Van Zandt we now have on the web pages that the box has a
10/100 Mbit BaseT Wired Ethernet connector standard.

The wireless is currently 802.11 b/g.  We are investigating making "a"
available.

md