Package dependency question (on SuSE-10.2)

Bayard Coolidge n1ho at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 10:34:57 EST 2007

*SUCCESS*

My apologies to the list for my whining under this topic and under the
ESR/Fedora thread about DVD problems, but I'm happy to report that
after some relatively simply finagling (although not without considerable
intrepidation), I managed to build and install an x86_64 rpm of libdvdcss
using the source RPM that's found in the usual spot near the equator.

"The Perfect Storm" looks nice whilst running Kaffeine on my 17" HP dv9000z, thank you!

Thanks for all of the help/guidance from the group,

Bayard