Anyone had experience with Comcast SMC modem/router?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 19:56:47 EST 2007

On 1/3/07, Paul Lussier <p.lussier at comcast.net> wrote:
> And this is the difference between a "television/cable company" and a
> "Communications" company.  Not to say that Verizon and that ilk don't
> have they're own problems, but Comcast still thinks of itself
> fundamentally as a cable company ... call with a networking problem
> and they're all but useless.

  I guess Verizon thinks of itself as a "extorting money from the
consumer" company.

  I've dealt with Verizon, with networking problems, and they're all
but useless, too.  Unless it involves bringing 48 volts along a wire,
they're incompetent.  And if it does involve 48 volts, they're merely
adequate.

-- Ben