Does GNHLUG need Internet-enabled calendars?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:49:42 EST 2007

On 1/22/07, Paul Lussier <p.lussier at comcast.net> wrote:
>>   I want something that will:
[list of chores deleted]

> Errr, isn't this what you do?  If we replace you, then what will you do?
> It won't be nearly as much fun to heckle a completely automated service ;)

  By freeing me from maintaining that list, it will give me more time
to be a target for heckling.  ;-)

  And, in actual fact, there are many people who work on this.  Ted
Roche is a tireless contributor to all things GNHLUG.  Heather Brodeur
and Jim Kuzdrall do a bang-up job herding MerriLUG as of late.  And so
on.  I just sit and bitch.  ;-)

-- Ben