[Fwd: don't we all just love vista?]

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Jan 24 11:33:36 EST 2007

On Jan 24, 2007, at 08:02, Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:

> The wars have begun (well, really just continued).

I've told a few friends about how Vista degrades the quality of HD
videos if you don't buy a new HDMI monitor with HDCP support.

Their response was righteous indignation, and they're Windows
"pros".  That's a good start, I think. :)

Who wants to lay odds as to whether this will be 'fixed' via Vista
SP1 once the ink is dry on whatever contracts Microsoft is trying to
get done with Hollywood?

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/