PVR-150 (1042, 1045, 1062)?

mike miller k4ghp at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 18:48:29 EST 2007

I looked at NewEggs website and found several listings for what appear to be
variations on Hauppauge PVR 150.  All include "WinTV" in the title and only
list Windows as the supported operating system.  Variations in descriptions
include straight " Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150" other descriptions include "MCE"
& "1042",  "1062", or "274" and there is also a low profile version.  Are
these all different?  Is it possible that one of these is still the linux
supported PVR 150?  Prices are all different.  Which one or ones are linux
users having trouble with?  There is also a PVR250 and PVR500 listed.  Any
word on whether or not these are still usable with linux?

Mike Miller