Used Laptop Source

Ed lawson elawson at grizzy.com
Wed Jul 18 08:49:32 EDT 2007

I know there are innumerable places on the web selling used/refurbished
gear, but just thought I would mention this one since I had good luck
with them.  Ordered a T30 with 256M and 60G and DVD for $285 with no OS.
Unit came in a shipping box made for laptops and unit was pristine.
Much better than expected.  BTW, the T30 is very Linux friendly.
Installed Debian Etch and stuff just worked out of the box.

Anyway, company is  Discount PC International
http://www.discountpc.net

--
Ed Lawson
Ham Callsign:         K1VP