Fun with lirc and streamzap...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 9 19:11:02 EDT 2007

hi.

I've got streamzap working:

1) Are you sure you have the lirc_streamzap module built for your kernel?
2) Do you have the lirc_dev module built for your kernel?
3) what happens if you run:  modprobe lirc_streamzap
4) Do you have a "correct" /etc/lircd.conf?

For me I just run:  lircd -d /dev/lirc0

This works for me on my FC6 myth frontend.

-derek