[OT] Political video of immigration attournys re: H1B->Perm workers (Re: [SAGE] a video)

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Fri Jun 22 17:16:00 EDT 2007

Personally, I found it eye-opening, but was expecting to see it on /.
instead of this list.

There are a number of software employees on this list that might find it
interesting.

I'm not saying it should or should not be on this list. I am thanking
Paul for bringing it to *my* attention; sorry if it offended others.

Perhaps we can create a "Not Linux" Mailman topic for discussions of
this sort.

--Bruce