Handhelds/PDAs - Palm vs Zaurus vs others - Opinions? Experiences?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:13:47 EDT 2007

On 3/22/07, Jeffry Smith <jsmith at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> I'll comment again (although I don't own one yet) - check out the N800
> by Nokia (http://www.nokiausa.com/N800).

  I did.  Very cool looking device.  Unfortunately, for my purposes,
small as it is, it is still too big.  It's more of a handSheld than a
handheld.  :)  I also want something cheap enough that, if I drop it
and break it while crawling around under a desk, I won't cry for a
week.

  I do see the N800 as having merit as a laptop alternative.  Small
enough to be *really* mobile, unlike most laptops.  Hmmmm.  So many
toys...

--
"One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel / And the next it's rolling over me"
                                                  -- Rush, "Far Cry"