Kids Educational Programs

sean tech.junk at verizon.net
Fri Nov 2 08:29:30 EDT 2007

The school district has just setup Linux here at the local school,
Edubuntu was the flavor of choice.

A few educational programs are in place for the kids and I am trying to
find recommendations for others to try to display to the teachers what
this setup can do for them.
The school is K-5, so that might help with your responses.

Some currently installed kids programs include GCompris, Tux Paint,
Childsplay, and part of the KDE Edutainment package. I have already
asked the district to install the complete KDE package.

So what other valuable suggestion might some of you have here?

			Thanks
			Sean