Computer dinosaurs

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:41:34 EST 2007

And, in addition to what BOTH Paul and Ben said, this old IT geezer
appreciates the occasional little trips down Memory Lane, since my own
RAM seems to be fading a bit here and there.  Full disclosure:  I go
back to the PDP11 and VAX/VMS 3.5.

Regards to all, for the many extremely helpful and interesting posts
over the years here.

Dave H.