Power supply monitoring in Linux?

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 20:29:11 EST 2007

"Ben Scott" <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:

>   I'd suggest contacting the whitebox vendor if you can.  If that
> doesn't pan out, check with the motherboard manufacturer.  Good ones
> will at least tell you what's present in the mobo design.

Good ideas.  I'm fairly certain we'll be all set.  It's a whitebox,
but Intel everything.  The vendor is a huge OEM reseller for Intel,
and they fab all our systems for us.  So this shouldn't be too
difficult.  I think the more diffifcult thing will be getting the IPMI
config correct once we figure it all out.

Thanks for points in (what appears thus far to be) the right direction!
--
Seeya,
Paul