Discounts and contests from InformIT.com, Pearson Education et al

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Mon Nov 12 15:28:40 EST 2007

Pearson Education publishes imprints including Addison-Wesley
Professional, IBM Press, Prentice Hall Professional, Que Publishing,
Sams Publishing. They've offered a couple of books which I'll be glad to
pass on to the GNHLUG library, and also asked me to post this:

---

User Group members will receive up to 35% off every purchase on
informIT.com and our partner imprint sites (ciscopress.com and
ibmpressbooks.com)! Just follow these easy steps for added savings:

-- Go to www.informit.com/join to create an account
-- Enter the following member code: {contact me offline for our
super-secret discount code}

-- You are only required to register and apply the member code once, but
you must be logged in to automatically receive the special pricing.

NOVEMBER/DECEMBER CONTEST:

this month’s prize books are: YouTube 4 You (ISBN: 0789736985)  and
Googlepedia (ISBN: 078973639x); individual members enter to win here:
http://www.informit.com/user_groups/contest.aspx

--
Ted Roche