rpm db rebuild question

t.littlefield at comcast.net t.littlefield at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 18:39:50 EST 2007

Sorry for the poorly formatted message earlier...  (Stupid
Comcast Webmail, partially my fault for not using a
fixed font...)

Thanks for the suggestions.  I have an older machine that
I can turn into a similar system and copy the files over.  I
hadn't thought of that one.

Backups?  Who needs backups?  Linux just runs... usually.
Hmm... might be a wise idea to have a cron job tar those
up every now and again.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

- Todd

From: Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com>