Gimme that old time interface...

Andrew Gaunt fishfryah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:15:10 EST 2007

A lean desktop I like is icewm.  It installs
easily (fedora/yum) and runs well on trailing edge
hardware. It's good for remote desktop use
too... To get the menus populated, there is a tool
MenuMaker which works like magic. I think it supports
fvwm as well.

http://www.icewm.org
http://menumaker.sourceforge.net

  | 0|___| |.  Andrew Gaunt