Books are dead thread: Bookpool features APress @ 50%

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Tue Oct 16 10:19:23 EDT 2007

Ted Roche wrote:
> It could be desperation, or it could be fall cleaning, but BookPool is
> featuring Apress and "Friends of Ed" books at 50% this month, including
> the book I'll be pushing in my CSS sessions next month:
>
> http://www.bookpool.com
>
> Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from Presentation
>
> http://www.bookpool.com/sm/159059231X

Nice - I've always used Bookpool for technical books. They're based in
MA, so even their free/budget shipping option only takes a few days to
arrive.

A CSS book I enjoyed from a beginner perspective is Collison's Beginning
CSS Web Development. I wrote a review of this book on Bookpool's site as
well.

http://www.bookpool.com/sm/1590596897

Scott

--