Desperate for deb docs

Star nhstar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:20:22 EDT 2007

As I recall (it's been a bit) if you're on a deb-like system it's
$ apt-get source foo-package

Then you can alter, rebuild, and make a deb from that.  It will be
deployed in the current directory as ./foo-package-version/

That also assumes that your /etc/apt/sources.list file contain the
correct deb-src entries and that they're available.

--
~ *