fc6 mythtv 0.20.2 binary location?

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:20:17 EDT 2007

On 9/3/07, Frank DiPrete <fdiprete at comcast.net> wrote:
> As a heavy user of mythtv I gave up on the repo that that starts with an
> "a" that shalt not be named the first time it replaced gcc when I wasn't
> looking closely.

  If you're going to be running third-party repositories, I strongly
recommend that you use something like "yum-protectbase" or
"yum-priorities" to keep that from happening.  Yes, I found this out
the hard way, too.  :)

  Basically, these YUM plugins make it so that packages in designated
core repositories are preferred over packages from other repos, even
if the other repos say their packages are newer/better.  Useful when
all you want to do is grab MythTV from Lord Vol-- I mean,
the-repository-that-must-not-be-named.  ;-)

-- Ben