sendmail masquerading question

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Sun Sep 9 18:00:22 EDT 2007

On Sep 9, 2007, at 16:04, Steven W. Orr wrote:

> When sending mail from pluto, I want the addresses that the message is
> sent to, to be changed so that *any* address that is bound for
> syslang.net
> does not get sent to pluto.syslang.net. All addresses on saturn are
> valid
> on pluto, but I don't want any mail sent from pluto to not be sent
> through
> saturn. (I do already have EXPOSED_USER(`root'))

So, if you're on pluto, you want to be able to do:

   mail steveo

rather than:

   mail steveo at syslang.net

and have the mail get relayed through saturn, right?  If you have
only a few users, .forward files would do it, assuming pluto knows
about syslang.net's MX record from its network vantage point.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/