[GNHLUG] MerriLUG Nashua, Thur 20 Sep, OpenOffice Styles - for groff fans and real people too

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Fri Sep 21 15:08:14 EDT 2007

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:18:08 -0400
Jim Kuzdrall <gnhlug at intrel.com> wrote:

> :: Overview
>
>     Overwhelmed by formatting choices in OpenOffice Writer?  Continually
> fiddling with formatting that never comes up quite right for your
> present document?  Help is on the way!

And so it was.  Many thanks, Jim.

And especially thanks for the slides.  Now I'm able to go through your
tutorial, while it's still fresh, and have a realistic hope that a
fraction of your 30 years' experience will stick.  I especially like
your suggestions about simplification to one pulldown's worth of
styles.  (Of course, I'm an old macros guy too...)

-Bill