[GNHLUG] MerriLUG Nashua, Thur 20 Sep, OpenOffice Styles - for groff fans and real people too

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Fri Sep 21 16:28:17 EDT 2007

Bill Sconce wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:18:08 -0400
> Jim Kuzdrall <gnhlug at intrel.com> wrote:
>
>> :: Overview
>>
>>     Overwhelmed by formatting choices in OpenOffice Writer?  Continually
>> fiddling with formatting that never comes up quite right for your
>> present document?  Help is on the way!
>

> And so it was.  Many thanks, Jim.

I'll add my thanks as well. Thirteen people attended the meeting
tonight, as I noted on the TWiki page. And Jim's slides and a sample
document using the styles can be found at:

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/OooStyles

(also linked from the front page of the wiki)

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC