[GNHLUG] [DLSLUG-Announce] DLSLUG Podcast Now Available

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Feb 19 18:17:01 EST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008, at 18:09, Ted Roche wrote:

> Have you tried The Levelator?
>
> http://www.conversationsnetwork.com/levelator/

Ah, that claims to be exactly what I need.  Your Google-fu is
superior to mine.

Running a test, it seems to work about half the time - the other half
it has big noise artifacts, or misses low-volume areas.  So darn
close...

I see they have a user board with a few messages on it.  I should see
if they need some sample data.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/