linux hardware inventory program

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Feb 29 11:24:22 EST 2008

On Feb 28, 2008, at 17:29, Jeff Macdonald wrote:

> Anybody have a favorite program that can dump hardware inventory of a
> system? I'd like CPU, RAM, Disk, Ethernet, and probably others.
> http://lhinv.sourceforge.net/ is close, but is messing disk size info
> on scsci disks.

You might see if Smolt:

   https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/smolt/wiki

can be bent to your whim.

I tried looking for device support docs and didn't find any, but that
might just be me vs. Trac (historically I fare poorly).  I'd be
surprised if SCSI disk support isn't in there.

-Bill

-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/