Backups and Amazon S3 storage?

Marc Nozell marc at nozell.com
Tue Jul 1 16:23:36 EDT 2008

I used to keep a backup of my photos and other personal important
files on a large USB drive at my office so in case my house burned
down I'd at least have those.  Now as a teleworker my home *is* my
office and need to figure out off-site storage.

There are a number of tools to mirror files to Amazon S3, but does
anyone have a specific recommendation?

Ideally it should be incremental, encrypted, simple to use, simple
file recovery, etc.  Bonus for allowing for multiple backups with
little additional storage (like rsnapshot)

The "Good tool for archiving to media?" discussion didn't seem to come
to a resolution.

-marc
--
Marc Nozell <marc at nozell.com>		http://www.nozell.com/blog