OpenMoko Freerunner

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:58:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Travis Roy <travis at scootz.net> wrote:
> My old Zaurus, while not having phone function ...

  You once gave me a fair bit of grief, in this very forum, because I
stated I preferred a separate handheld computer and phone.  You argued
a device which combined phone and PDA would be much better, for the
convenience of having both in one.  I think that's the point here,
too.  :)

  (I'm just saying.  They can have my 6-year-old, PalmOS-based, Clie
PEG-TG50 when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.)

-- Ben