mythtv and digital tv

kenta kenta at guster.net
Fri Jul 25 07:14:44 EDT 2008

I'm guessing he would need to upgrade the frontend boxes.  When I attempt to
play my records from HDHomeRun on an Athlon 2800+ box w/nvidia fx 5200 card
the mythfrontend process consumes about 80-90% cpu.  If I do anything else
on the box it's all over and the playback gets jittery. Going all digital/HD
is expensive :)