mythtv and digital tv

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:28:21 EDT 2008

On 7/25/08, Frank DiPrete <fdiprete at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks to this thread I now know that my frontend via M1K will choke on
> playback even if I can receive the signal.

  As I understand it, that would only apply to high-definition
programming.  If you capture only standard-definition programming, the
M1K will still be able to play it back, same as it does now.  I think.

  I have an HD-5550 I'm not using at the moment.  (One of my many
half-completed projects.)  You can borrow it for testing if you like,
so long as you give it back to me in the same condition.

-- Ben