Possible OT: power monitoring

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Mon Jun 16 16:52:38 EDT 2008

Sorry for top posting.

I have an apc 1300xs that has the same info a kill-a-watt has.
Apcupsd will output that info on the command line.  You'd have to poll
+ parse, but that gets it into the computer for less then $100.

I've used apc powerchute in the past to get info also.  There was a
daemon that could log the voltage, amps, and temp sensors.  I have
scripts somewhere that will gnuplot it.