[GNHLUG] MerriLUG Nashua, Thur 19 Jun, MySQL: The Whys, Whats, and Watch-outs

VirginSnow at vfemail.net VirginSnow at vfemail.net
Sat Jun 21 00:19:23 EDT 2008

Thanks, Marc, for posting your slides.  Is anybody besides me having
trouble viewing them?

> Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:47:26 -0400
> From: Marc Nozell <marc at nozell.com>
> Cc: gnhlug-announce at mail.gnhlug.org

> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 09:05:46AM -0400, Jim Kuzdrall wrote:
> > Who  : Marc Nozell, MySQL Conference presenter, "Officially" certified
> > What : MySQL: The Whys, Whats, and Watch-outs
> > Where: Martha's Exchange
> > Day  : Thur 19 Jun **Tomorrow**
> > Time : 6:00 PM for grub, 7:30 PM for discussion (usually upstairs)
> >

> I've made my slides available here:
>
> 	http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dcwc3b2p_63ck9zndhh

When I visit this URL, I get a big white Google screen with a small
butterscotch colored rectangle displaying the title and author of the
presentation.  But there don't seem to be any controls for
advancing/selecting slides.  :-(

Is there a way to download the whole thing so I can view (i.e.,
/usr/bin/less) the presentation offline?