computer repair

Karl Hergenrother 33karl at verizon.net
Wed May 7 17:25:37 EDT 2008

I hope they are as good as they sound.  I think they will get the job.  I
will miss the chance to eviscerating this laptop, although it is likely the
repair might be a problem once I got there.  Its insurance against the wrath
of wife.  Thank you everyone for the advice and even the offer of special
tools

Karl.