Upcoming Ruby Conference, Boston: UG Discount available

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Fri Sep 19 17:52:14 EDT 2008

Join Me at the Professional Ruby Voices That Matter Conference [1] in
Boston November 17 - 20! Fellow NHRuby SIG members (and reknowned book
authors and gurus) Nick Plante and David Berube will be among the many
knowledgeable speakers. There's an early bird discount good through
October 6th and members of Ruby groups should check with their leaders
for an additional discount deal (hint, leaders: contact the conference
organizers if they haven't given you one, already). A good time should
be had by all. I hope we don't get any early-season blizzards, as I'll
be commuting.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I was the lucky attendee who won a free admission at
last Tuesdays NH Ruby conference.

[1] http://www.voicesthatmatter.com/ruby2008/

--

Ted Roche